Swim // Tee (sold out) // Sunnies // HAIR EXTENSIONS
Okay guys! I'm talking all about my hair extensions today and my experience with them. So first of all I LOVE hair extensions. My natural hair is pretty long but it's crazy what an extra few inches and thickness can do for you. I feel way more confident when I have hair extensions:)
For years and years I used clip in hair extensions.. loved them! They didn't take very long, I'd say probably 5 mins to put them in but after years of putting them in I'd get a bit tired of it and at the end of each day I just wanted them out!!
This is what I really want to touch on because I recently tried tape ins (first time ever with something more permanent so I was nervous I wouldn't like them) and I just LOVE them more than anything!! They changed my life! Before I got them my biggest worry was that I'd get irritated by them and want them out at night. I also was worried about the up keep and having to move them up, things like that.. And expense!! You guys I am so cheap when it comes to this stuff.. you'd be shocked!
There are things you should spend money on and things you shouldn't and I'm a firm believer now that tape ins are one of those things that you spend the money on!!
Why they are so incredibly amazing.. basically I can't tell you in a post but!
1. The biggest for me is when you touch my head you have no idea I have extensions in. My clip ins were soo bulky compared to these.
2. I can't tell I'm wearing them at all, I can't feel them. My clip in's would pull on my head a little bit throughout the day and sometimes painful.
3. I thought I'd want to take them out at night and I'm perfectly fine at night
4. I thought I'd feel like I couldn't brush my hair.. It's totally fine brushing my hair, I don't bush hard on my scalp and it's fine
5. Putting your hair up: for the most part all the tape ins are hidden. If there is a little bit of one showing I just adjust my hair over it before tying it up.
1. Really the only con for me and it's totally not a big deal, is when I wash my hair you can't use conditioner on your scalp, you just put it on your ends.
How to get them!
I buy my hair from Honey Hair Extensions
they are the cheapest that I've found at the highest quality of hair that you can get. You can buy them and bring them to your stylist, I use two packs! You can also buy them if you are a stylist! And as for putting them in, I go to @hairbykami
in Orem, UT I go to her for my color too, she's amazing!